Saturday, March 18, 2006

Boracay Vids

As you know, I just had a two week vacation traveling all over the P.I (Philippine Islands.) I've got great pics and great videos. The videos are tight and I think you'll like them. However, there exist no booty videos. Sorry fellas.

To see the video just click on the big white play looking button. Sorry for not saying much in the videos.
My mom, my cousin Gem B., and I grew some balls and went into this cave. As you can see in the video, one little slip and we'll be swimming with the fishes.






The dude in front of the camera is the Filipino tour guide. The dude taking the crappy video is me.

Shoutout to the internuggler for helping me figure out how to get damn videos on the internet.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger qwetzed said...

HEAT! SWEET HEAT!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jimmie said...

SWEET! HEAT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home